Baird Whitfield Sober Companions also know today as Personal Recovery Assistant,Recovery Companion offer highly personalized substance and alcohol abuse recovery assistance. From initial crisis intervention all the way to the first birthday in sobriety, Baird Whitfield Sober Companions in West Los Angeles can be there to help.
There are many scenarios that may require a professional to case manage and provide effective support to help maintain worthwhile long-term recovery. Here are a few:
- Clients that may need a professional escort and guidance while transitioning to treatment or a detox center
- Properly assessing and referring a client to an appropriate treatment center that fits the client’s needs regarding substance of choice, abuse characteristics, gender, eating disorders, gambling, or sexual disorder
- Clients that have completed treatment or an intensive outpatient program and are in need of an escort to aid in the transition back into the routine of a daily sober life
- Clients within their first year of sobriety and would truly benefit from the support of an experienced professional in recovery
- Clients that have been classified as “Chronic Relapsers” and are in need of very closely monitored, one on one, at home assistance to help them get acclimated to a healthy sober lifestyle
- Clients who have to be exposed to environments that are not healthy for recovery
- Clients who have careers that put them at high risk for relapse because they do not have a stable community to be accountable to such as those traveling, touring, working abroad, or around a party environment
- Clients that might need a higher level of care such as celebrities, professional athletic status, doctors, lawyers, CEO’s of corporations or those who have spouses and family members who also need a high level of confidentiality
- Clients that have extenuating circumstances that keep them from having an extended stay at a residential treatment center and need a viable alternative to help keep them on track in their recovery
- Clients who have already transitioned from a drug and alcohol treatment center back to their home recovery community but would like the added insurance of monitoring that sober companions provide.